Christian Spanish Academy
Our program is one-on-one, with one teacher for each student. This method provides flexibility and enables us to provide you with a customized education. Our successful program style adapts to you, and your specific needs
CSA was originally created with the vision to help missionaries with their specific language needs and skills required to perform their job effectively. Right now, in addition to our Missionary Program and the General program, we have programs to meet many different needs.
Christian Spanish Academy (CSA) is a professional institution devoted to teaching Spanish as a second language.
Our slogan, "The Five Stars Spanish School", defines us very well.
Christian Spanish Academy is accredited
by Instituto Cervantes
- A syllabus that guarantees an adequate learning process for students.
- A team of qualified teachers.
- A proven methodology adapted to students' needs.
- Examinations for Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELEs) for our students at CSA and others
- Complete and detailed information on the courses and services at CSA.
Choosing an accredited school implies choosing a one that offers:
The goal of Instituto Cervantes is to contribute to the advancement of Spanish and Hispanic American cultures throughout non-Spanish speaking countries and to encourage the study of Spanish as a second language