CSA is an accredited Center of the Cervantes Institute
Accreditation System of Cervantes Institute Centers (SACIC)
The accreditation of centers of the Cervantes Institute is an international accreditation, aimed at public and private centers that offer Spanish teaching services, which allows their recognition as centers accredited by the Cervantes Institute after having obtained a favorable evaluation referred to the following fields : the academic activity and the teaching team, the facilities and equipment of the center, the administrative organization and the information and publicity.
Commitments of the Cervantes Institute and the CSA (Christian Spanish Academy) accredited center during the validity of the accreditation
By the accredited center:
Obligations related to the content of the accreditation:
- To Ensure that technical-academic and legal conditions are maintained throughout the term of the accreditation contract.
- To Communicate to the Cervantes Institute throughout the validity of the accreditation, any substantial variation in the conditions evaluated (change of the facilities of the center, change of the corporate structure of the owner, change in the management team of the center, etc.)
- To promote the development of an equivalence of the school’s teaching plan with the curriculum of the Cervantes Institute, in order to guarantee the homogeneity of the Spanish teaching levels of the centers accredited by the Cervantes Institute.
- Disseminate among the students of the center the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), awarded by the Cervantes Institute on behalf of the Ministry of Education of Spain, and promote their participation in the different annual DELE calls.
CSA DELE exam center
Being a DELE exam center of the Cervantes Institute entails a series of commitments to be achieved through previously stipulated objectives, in order to continue and preserve both the prestige of the Cervantes Institute and the great value of diplomas in the certification of the use of the Spanish language .
It represents managing and organizing both the logistic-administrative part and the commercial dissemination of the DELE exams that take place every year (April, May, July, October and November).
CSA as an examining center is responsible for registering and examining the candidates that appear for each of the tests in each call. Subsequently, it is in charge of sending said evidence to the Cervantes Institute for its subsequent qualification, as well as communicating and disseminating to the candidates any matter related to the DELE that has to be known by the candidates (mainly the dates of the different tests, the requirements and conditions for the candidate and finally disseminate the qualifications and diplomas).
CSA teachers have passed examiner training through specific courses for each level. These courses are part of the academic offer of the Cervantes Institute centers abroad and the training program of the Teacher Training Department of the Academic Area of the headquarters.
Christian Spanish Academy is accredited
by Instituto Cervantes
- A syllabus that guarantees an adequate learning process for students.
- A team of qualified teachers.
- A proven methodology adapted to students' needs.
- Examinations for Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELEs) for our students at CSA and others
- Complete and detailed information on the courses and services at CSA.
Choosing an accredited school implies choosing a one that offers:
The goal of Instituto Cervantes is to contribute to the advancement of Spanish and Hispanic American cultures throughout non-Spanish speaking countries and to encourage the study of Spanish as a second language