Christian Spanish Academy is accredited
by Instituto Cervantes
Choosing an accredited school implies choosing a one that offers:
- A syllabus that guarantees an adequate learning process for students.
- A team of qualified teachers.
- A proven methodology adapted to students' needs.
- Examinations for Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELEs) for our students at CSA and others
- Complete and detailed information on the courses and services at CSA.
The goal of Instituto Cervantes is to contribute to the advancement of Spanish and Hispanic American cultures throughout non-Spanish speaking countries and to encourage the study of Spanish as a second language