Christian Spanish Academy Program Rates
DELE ´ S PREPARATION LESSONS 2023
US$13.50 per hourSCHEDULE:
Morning minimun 20 HRS. per week
Afternoon minimun 10 HRS. per week
Application feeA payment of US$50.00 is requested as a reservation and application fee. You can submit your payment HERE
You can also send your payment by check to our mailing address:
Christian Spanish Academy Section 019832 P.O. Box 02-5289 Miami, Fl 33102-5339, USA
- Prices for Spanish lessons and home stay are per person.
- It is important to start classes on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, and finish the total amount of hours within the same week.
- Room and board is provided through local host families.
- The weekly cost of home stay is based on 7 nights, and includes 3 meals a day (from Monday to Saturday). No meals are provided on Sundays.
- We suggest students to arrive on a Saturday or Sunday to get settle before starting classes on Monday.
- Double room only available for 2 students traveling together (cost of home-stay will still be charged per person).
- Please note that the rate for accommodation shown in the price list is for a private room with shared bathroom. If you wish a private bathroom the price is USD 220.00 weekly and per person.
Please note that this charge is not a deposit, it is non-refunbale and it doesn´t go toward classes or to any other service that CSA Provides.
For payments directly at the school, we accept US$ , Cash and Euros.
CSA Private Transportation is available to and from the airport upon request. The cost is USD $40.00 per trip and per person. For more than one person and group rates, please request information.
Students and teachers will visit interesting places in Antigua on a weekly basis. Cost vary per trip and they are all optional
De Pe a Pa Concierge Services
A complete list of weekend tours and other services provided by our “DE PE A PA” office is available upon request.
STUDENTS ONLINE RESERVATIONS / RESERVATION PROCEDURE
After submitting your student reservation form below on this page, please proceed to make your registration payment of US$50.00 (per person) to secure your reservation. First books (Grammar and Workbook) are included in this fee.
Once you have made your registration payment, you have up to one year from the day of payment to complete your classes.
*Please note that the registration payment is not a deposit, it is non-refundable, and it is not toward classes or to any other services that CSA provides.
Payment forms for your services (classes, home stay, transportation, etc.) at CSA, will be sent along with a confirmation email that you will receive after we process your reservation. If you prefer to pay for your services directly at the school, we accept traveler’s checks, Euros, US$ Cash, Quetzales (Guatemalan currency).